best moisturiser ive found in years

Posted Tue 12 Dec 2017 14.33 by rebecca_1999

I've had psoriasis for a good 10 years, ive tried every moisturiser there is and the difference in my skin is incredible, i know it might not work for everyone but my skin used to be full of red blotchy marks all over my body but after a few weeks of using "mixa" moisturiser ive noticed such a difference and become so much more confident in my skin, psoriasis has had such a huge impact on my mental health and self esteem that id love to know what everyone else uses and how to imrpove my skin even more, ive just read an article about dead sea salt and bio oil so im going to use that next and hope for even better results, ill leave a link down below on where you can buy the moisturiser and which one i use, its super cheap and i plan on buying it by the gallon https://mccabespharmacy.com/mixa-cica-repair-body-lotion-pump-bottle.html

Posted Mon 18 Dec 2017 02.18 by Oread Therapeutics
We are trying our best to improve lives through science!

Nice find the price is really really good. It contains Urea which can help dissolve the scaly flaky areas of psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.

Posted Tue 19 Dec 2017 18.36 by HansHJ88

Hi Rebecca, I truly feel your emptions. Key is not to let you think you have psoriasis. Try to see as something positive like to have better habits (gym, healthy eating etc.) simply taking care of yourself. Thats why I dont see psoriasis as something bad. For the rest i suggest you Shea Butter (but its different from skin to skin) and the best simply move to costal warm city. The sea breeze, the sun and the sea is the best remedy. Trust me. Best regards

To take part, sign in or register with us