Stem Cell (IV) Treatment

1 Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 15.55 by dbiden (edited Wed 31 Jan 2018 15.57 by dbiden) - 40 from
Determined to find a cure!

Hi all, My first time posting here so hello to everyone! I have suffered from Psoriasis for over twenty years and generally managed to keep it under control (20%) coverage until a particularly stressful year last year has pushed me into the 30% coverage category and has now started to severely affect my sleep. I have been through all the normal treatments, creams, steroids, sprays diets and even visits to the dead sea (works very well for a while but not as good as diet control). Alas, none of these are working for this current state so I have been researching the latest Stem Cell IV treatments and plan to receive such treatment later this year. It's currently in its inception phase and very expensive (circa £18,000) so I'll be looking to fund half myself and fundraise the other half. The question I have is anyone else interested in this treatment as I am looking to blog and document the process to help others if it is successful and then eventually fundraise to allow others access to the treatment if everything checks out. Thank you for your help. David

Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 16.56 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

Hi David What an interesting idea. Be very curious to know if this works? Kindest regards John

Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 19.21 by dbiden - 40 from

I'll be starting the documentation process in the next couple of weeks John so i'll post the details here and you will be able to track the progress.

Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 12.09 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

Good luck with your quest and I wish you well as you progress. I am looking forward to reading how you get on and how the results pan out :thumbup:

Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 13.02 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

Hi David How much did you say it costs and in which country? Best regards John

1 Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 14.27 by dbiden - 40 from

Hi John, Current cost is around Sixteen Thousand Pounds and takes place in Panama. Thanks, David

Posted Mon 19 Mar 2018 15.52 by Susie J

Hi David, This is also my first time posting. Hello fellow skin investigators! I am now beginning to research stem cell therapy in the US. It’s quite a project. I’m reading there is therapy for both psoriasis and bone growth, which is what I need. My skin problems began in my thirties and now 61. My skin problems started, with dermatologist visits, have been through the steroid creams, liquids, light therapy, etc. When all of that quit working, then tried diet and homeopaths. I have been GF for 12 years, which did help my gut problem quite a bit but not the skin. Tried diet, supplements, oils etc. Finally turned to prednisone which I was very reluctant to go on but I had to work and function in life. Then graduated to Rheumotology. Have tried Enbrel, Humira, Cimzia, Stelara, all failed. Now trying Taltz. I have osteoporosis in my spine with compression fractures so have to get off prednisone. Presently the psoriasis is covering a large part of my body, scalp, face, neck, chest, arms, lower stomach, starting on legs. I know I probably don’t have to describe the debilitating state I am in, itchiness, lack of sleep, depression etc. It has been a long road and I am hoping to find some long term relief before my time is up on this earth. I am very much interested to learn of your experience with Stem Cell Therapy! Wishing you the very best and hope to hear soon, Susie J

Posted Tue 1 May 2018 15.55 by Barronboyd

Hi D, any update on any progress

1 Posted Wed 9 May 2018 20.03 by Gaming Empty Nester

In a previous role the pharma I worked for would harvest our stem cells as a perk. Wish I had signed up at the time. https://www.cellmedicine.com/stem-cell-therapy/news/

Posted Tue 8 Jan 2019 01.43 by Max

I just saw the Joe Rogan pod cast with Dr Neil Riordan. Is this guy doing your therapy ?

Posted Sun 10 Mar 2019 21.08 by Stan

Hi David, I'm in a very similar situation to yourself. The only treatment that has really ever helped me are Remicade (Infliximab) treatments via a drip. Due to me returning from living abroad for the last 6 years, I'm waiting 220 days for an NHS appointment with a dermatologist and haven't had a treatment for 7 months. So I'm covered now, never been worse and now I'm back in a colder climate have developed quite severe joint pain as a new challenge to keep me entertained. I'm very seriously considering stem cell treatment with Dr Riordan, so would really appreciate you sharing your experiences with the process please. I've started reading one of his books on the subject and researching online. I can genuinely envisage stem cell therapy leading to some huge revolutionary breakthroughs in many areas, potentially even avoiding the need for organ transplants in the very, very long term.

Posted Mon 27 Jan 2020 05.32 by Himasha (edited Mon 27 Jan 2020 05.35 by Himasha)

Hi David! What is the current status of the treatment did you undergo stem cellt treatment I am interested about stem cell treatment

To take part, sign in or register with us