Vitamin D

Posted Wed 7 Feb 2018 03.05 by Mike h

Hi All I am just stumbled across this site and signed up. I was diagnosed with Pustular palmoplantar psoriasis about 6 years ago. The first couple of years were like a living hell as I have never been sick in my life. I was put on every drug under the sun. None of them worked and Humira actually caused psoriasis to flair all over my body. At times my feet were so bad I could not walk and my hands were breaking out so bad I had no skin left on them. I was finally put on a drug called toctino. This actually helped a bit and cleared up about half of it. Of course this drug was not covered at the time by my drug company and I had to pay for it out of pocket at $700/month. You can only take it in 6 month cycles and only a couple of cycles. Within about 3 months of being off the drug though the PPP would come right back. About 2 years ago I came across the Vitamin D Organization website. I started taking 5000 IU of vitamin D3 a day. Within 2 weeks I could see a difference in my hands and feet and by about the 4th week I was about 90 percent clear. My hands are still dry and peel a bit and I use a lot of hand cream and about every 3 or 4 months I get a small break out that lasts for a couple of days, but otherwise I am very happy with my results. No more Pustols and no more open sores and no more heavy drugs. I still wear the occasional band aid. But compared to what i was before it is just a relief as I was at the point of just wanting my hands and feet "Gone" I don't know if this will help anybody else but I hope it does. For the time and effort it takes to take a few Vitamin D a day it is worth a try. If you are anything like me you are probably willing to try anything. I was so low one time I even bought a $300 juicer and tried that. Of course it didn't work, but I had to try Good Luck and Be Well

Posted Wed 7 Feb 2018 15.08 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

I use vit D3...some of my friends take loads of it every day...I think it has psoriasis healing qualities as it is the sun drug...there are limits to take every day .just like every vitamin. Im happy for you..and results..

To take part, sign in or register with us