Dovobet

Posted Wed 14 Feb 2018 23.16 by Rooster30

Hi all. I am new here. Just a quick question to ask if anyone else has suffered a relapse after skipping even a day of Dovobet? Because I am. I thought this was a wonder treatment until my heart dropped at seeing a return outbreak. Not scaly but big red flare ups are back. I absolute hate this condition. I am seeing a Dermatologist in two days so this is by no means urgent, but would be interested to see whether Dovobet was such a short term solution for anyone else?

Posted Thu 15 Feb 2018 02.18 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

Alas Dovebet for me just will not work, its basically vitamin d; however everyone is different. I would look into other treatments, dovebet alas may not solve the condition Tony

Posted Fri 16 Feb 2018 11.24 by Aims123

Hi, I've been using Dovobet gel for the last 8 weeks and have found exactly the same thing, at first I thought it was a miracle treatment but then as soon as I missed even a single application it came back very red and inflamed. If I'm honest it only really seems to work if its constantly applied, but then I was told by my GB not to use it continuously for a long period of time (8-10 weeks.) I've just booked an app at my GB to look for yet another alternative treatment!

Posted Fri 16 Feb 2018 16.19 by Rooster30

Hi. Just got back from dermatologist appointment and have been referred for light therapy. In the meantime got another patch of creams - anyone had this tar like stuff prescribed? Bloomin’ heck it stinks and eumovate. Honestly, I just wish he’d prescribe a hot sunny holiday to de-stress and tank up on all the rays.

To take part, sign in or register with us