New Treatment

Posted Mon 19 Feb 2018 19.45 by absonar
I have been suffering the past 6 years. only just been referred to a dermitolagist and now using different creme and ointment

Having Suffered from psoriasis for the last 6 years Ive agreed with my dermatologist to try a new treatment which is normally used to help with circulation. Ive been on numerous creams and potions, had light theropy so was happy to give it a go. The tablets are called PENTOXIFYLLINE (OXPENTIFYLLINE). Although not normally prescribed for psoriasis, it is helping with little (none) side effects. He also gave me Enstilar to try. 10 days ago my hands were red, inflamed, itchy, cracked. Now they feel softer, less red and less itchy and my cracked skin is healing. Feeling much better and happier than I have for a long time. Has anyone else been given the same treatment? what results are you seeing?

Posted Mon 19 Feb 2018 20.20 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

Im seeing a private dermatologist soon and will ask him thanks! The problem with internal medication ..there are so many side effect...dovebet just makes my psoriasis raw and doesn't work. Is enstilar available easily? I need to sort my hands and arms out?

Posted Mon 19 Feb 2018 20.31 by absonar
I have been suffering the past 6 years. only just been referred to a dermitolagist and now using different creme and ointment

Hi. I always said I wouldn't take tablets for psoriasis because of the side effects. My dermatologist assured me the tablets he prescribed are considered much safer. the trade name on the pack is Trental (400mg) 3 times a day. I had no trouble getting Enstilar. Reading other posts it appears to have been in short supply last year. I have also been taking a teaspoon of Black Seed Oil every day. Its supposed to have many health benefits which include helping with psoriasis. Good luck :)

Posted Mon 19 Feb 2018 20.32 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

Thanks!

Posted Tue 20 Feb 2018 21.53 by Jade

Anyone using the sortaniex 3 step treatment? Im finding it is flattening my psorisis and they are all a very light pink colour so seems to be doing the trick however quite slow to get to this Anyone else had similar with this?

To take part, sign in or register with us