soratinex has cleared my psorias

Posted Thu 22 Feb 2018 11.35 by Ushma

I have had psoriasis for 16 years all over body and hair. I have tried many creams with steroids and injections only work for a short period and which have side affects. Also spent a lot of money on creams which said worked 100% based on the reviews. I recently came across the cream that was in the newspaper. I read a few reviews on it,which where very good,They had been tested on people on trials to,so I decided to try it. I've used the cream once a day for the last 8 weeks and my psoriasis has completely gone only 1 or 2 really small scabs left on my right leg.I don't use the cream now everyday but use the gel and oil. I am now putting the oil in my hair once a week and it is clearing up slowly. I am so glad I've come across this cream. It isn't that cheap but defiantly worth every penny has no steroids in it, It is so nice not having scabs on your body, on your clothes and where you sit. I am so thankful for this cream.I certainly recommend you try it and see for yourself.

Posted Thu 22 Feb 2018 12.22 by jax53
Hi, I am 64 have Pustular psoriasis and psoriatic Arthritis.

Hi, How do i apply for Soratinex please, I am having the worst time with this Pustular Psoriasis and heard about this, But how do I get accepted for the trial?

Posted Thu 22 Feb 2018 14.59 by Ushma

I don't know,I didn't take part in the trial. I just bought the creams

Posted Thu 22 Feb 2018 15.25 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

At £85 a pop from Amazon for the small pack, I will have to pass on this one as I survive day to day on a fixed pension. https://www.amazon.co.uk/SORATINEX-SMALL-SET/dp/B0775VQK8W/ref=sr_1_1_a_it/259-7775085-1306333?ie=UTF8&qid=1519312968&sr=8-1&keywords=soratinex

To take part, sign in or register with us