'Miracle Psoriasis Cream'

Posted Thu 5 Apr 2018 12.57 by Dave

Has anyone any experiences with this product? Psoriasis Miracle Cream by BioClear (100ml tube) – Global Product https://www.globalproduct.co.uk/products/psoriasis-miracle-cream £14.99 - ‎In stock STOPS PSORIASIS AND DRY SKIN PROBLEMS FAST As seen in national press Relieves and helps prevent recurrence of: Itching Irritation Redness Flaking and scaling due to psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis How to use Apply as a thin layer twice daily to the affected areas of the skin and gently rub in. Ideal for dry ski.

Posted Fri 6 Apr 2018 11.54 by JoJo

I would love to read some feedback of this product if anyone has tried it😊

Posted Sat 17 Nov 2018 22.42 by Weejuju
Hello there, my partner Stuart 39 has psoriatic arthritis. He was eventually diagnosed in 2016

Not tried this but tried almost all prescription creams. Epiderm is my partners wonder cream as clears bad flare ups up in 2 days

Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 01.32 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 18 Nov 2018 11.36 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Below is the current description of the Miracle Cream from the website. Looks to me as if they have stopped claiming that it can STOP psoriasis and dermatitis. I also notice that they do not list a single detail of any of the ingredients: “This unique formulation is specifically designed to have a triple action against dry skin. It firstly removes the dead skin cells which cause the rough flaky appearance. The second action is to deeply nourish the skin cells. The final action is to create a barrier that seals in the formulation to prevent dry skin from re-occurring.”Relieves and helps prevent recurrence of: Suitable for dry skin as an emollient or moisturizer.Protecting and keeping skin in good condition *Also suitable for people who may be prone to psoriasis“ It certainly does sound like a miracle, or perhaps belongs in the too-good-to-be-true category?

To take part, sign in or register with us