UVB - Home Hire

Posted Wed 25 Apr 2018 14.21 by rach_1984

Hi, has anyone any experience of hiring a full body UVB unit for treatment at home? I’ve done a bit of research and found that if hiring I should only get a unit with Philips TL-01 Narrowband Lamps. I live inLichfield, Staffordshire but I can’t find anyone in the area offering these units for hire. Has anyone come across any reputable businesses? I’ve found businesses in Bristol, Warrington and Sheffield but none of these will deliver to my area for hire. I don’t want to wait another 14 weeks to start my treatment when it’s getting worse everyday - my current wait time with the NHS.

Posted Wed 25 Apr 2018 14.56 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

Hello Rach Look I dont live far away from you but my son who lives in Oadby is storing a walk in cabin which I have used from new just for myself. Unfortunately I am away from tomorrow for a long period in the far east. But always happy to chat with you say next week when I get settled. I did put a posting on here a few months ago perhaps you might like to find it? It explains the situation. This is a top of the range German made cabin using the Phillips tubes and with about 10 spare never used. I bought it from new, at the time I was living in Spain and although the sunshine there didnt really help me this machine did, but you must follow strict rigorous procedures, this is a professional piece of equipment that would be used in a clinic. I do not want to hire it but would be willing to be perhaps a co owner if we could form a group to share it, but it is not small. Try and contact me next week if you wish? Kind regards John

To take part, sign in or register with us