Facebook group!

Posted Wed 25 Apr 2018 17.09 by louiseskai99

hey guys and girls, I’ve made a Facebook group to give a lil extra support and put your stories so others can help!! feel free to spread the word, https://m.facebook.com/groups/375000316315644 All my love, Lou x

Posted Thu 26 Apr 2018 15.15 by lynno

I joined--we can all use the support. Come on in everybody--we are sharing stories, pics and positive vibes!

Posted Fri 27 Apr 2018 14.08 by shy_girl1988

Come on in guys :) We are sharing stories, photos, feelings, thoughts etc. You are not alone x

Posted Sun 29 Apr 2018 21.33 by driver

hi all, I've joined ( I think? ) I hardly ever use F/B. Have got plaque all over hands and feet + scalp and ears, waiting for light treatment and fed up not being able to use hands with the painful cracks and thick skin. Never mind the itchy scalp and feet !

Posted Mon 30 Apr 2018 13.56 by shy_girl1988

Hi Diver, did you manage ok???Not sure what your name would be on fb so thought I would ask. We are sharing pics so feel free to do the same. Sharing tips etc. Aw it must be hard when its on your hands, I think I have actually been let off gently when it comes to psoriasis sometimes. I certainly have mine under control at the minute. Still have down days and hate what is in the mirror but gotta shake it off :) If you are in the page just comment and ask away, there are a few girls on there who have tried or waiting for light treatment as well. They may be able to help x

To take part, sign in or register with us