Childs Farm Moisturiser - gentle warning for new users

Posted Sat 28 Apr 2018 11.24 by OhNo_NotAgain?

This cream comes in pump dispensers. They are probably the most powerful pumps of the type that I have ever encountered :-) I have both the 250ml and 500ml sizes, and with both, if you push down on the pump plunger too fast (without thinking) you can easily squirt the cream a few feet. On more than one occasion I have squirted the cream across the floor, or all down my clothes (when just wanting to treat my elbows when fully dressed). If you are carrying the 250ml size to use when out of the house, then you definitely want to avoid squirting cream all over your clothes. Operate the pump plunger SLOWLY I have used diprobase and doublebase and other creams and shampoos etc in pump-action dispensers, but never found one that could do the same, even when trying to pump vigorously. I just covered the floor and my trousers once again this morning which prompted me to post this.

Posted Mon 30 Apr 2018 13.57 by shy_girl1988

I hear ya :) lol It is a very springy pump (compared to diprobase) I have mine on my work desk so if used too fast then I am in trouble :)

To take part, sign in or register with us