Works for me....

Posted Mon 30 Apr 2018 08.38 by Lainers

I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis before Xmas, after waiting several months for a hospital appointment, then received the steroid injection, with the view to start methotrexate within the 6 weeks steroid injection to last, due to various reasons with NHS this hasn't happen. I was bit skeptical about starting methotrexate, and in the meantime symptoms flared up, resulting reduced ability to work, which is not helpful when your self employed working with horses. So..... I spoke to a lady through equine connections whom helps with human healing as well as Horses, after a couple reflexology sessions & taking Swanson Sea Cucumber capules, I am back up and running so to speak! Would be interested if anyone else has tried this & results......?

Posted Mon 30 Apr 2018 14.08 by shy_girl1988 (edited Mon 30 Apr 2018 16.05 by shy_girl1988)

I have heard things like reflexology etc help as they would distress us (obviously stress being of the most common triggers) I have never tried this but really do fancy giving it a go. If you go for it I would love to hear how u get on A few of us have created a fb support page if you fancy checking it out. To share pics, advice, experience. Just a little more personal . https://m.facebook.com/groups/375000316315644

To take part, sign in or register with us