Help Please

Posted Tue 15 May 2018 21.04 by PY

Try Aquamax. Neutral emollient that may help. I'm covered at the moment so it's a constant struggle. Give it a go. It does soothe.

Posted Thu 17 May 2018 19.50 by Blossom
Istarted with psoriasis 10 months ago.Im on creams and hospital treatment.Sometimes i feel very low,and do,nt want to leave the house.

Hi PY, Could you tell me please where do you get this Aquamax from.Im covered at the moment.I don,t think the pollon helps either.

Posted Thu 17 May 2018 20.21 by PY

Hi, You can get it at Boots or from Sainsbury's (Lloyds Chemist) or even on Amazon. You may have to pre-order from the chemist if it isn't in stock. I use the 500g tub and it is around £8.99 and lasts a long time depending on how you use it I suppose. Good luck. PY

Posted Tue 22 May 2018 19.13 by JeanneJames
Here to speak with likeminded people and to offer support!

Hi Luke, Although new to this forum, I have suffered the P on and off for my whole life. I’ve tried many different topical based treatments from the GP and I have also self-medicated. I recently tried Salcura which I found online! It’s not a cheap solution but there is a cream and a spray which I think would work well on the face! And the plus side is it’s not full of any nasties! I have noticed a lot of change in the redness. Hope this helps!

To take part, sign in or register with us