Works for me!

Posted Fri 4 May 2018 19.53 by Mair

I've never posted on a forum before but I've just tried something that works! I've suffered with psoriasis of the scalp for 30 plus years. It affects my ears and forehead mainly and my scalp. Black and navy is a no go. I've tried all the treatments and spent a fortune. Phillip Kingsley after one treatment i felt a difference, product is itchy flaky scalp, I haven't used his conditioner for that as I tried his body building conditioner and it's amazing. I know it won't work for everyone but I just needed to share xx

Posted Sun 6 May 2018 20.17 by Steph1989

Hi My husband works in John Lewis and he has mentioned to me about Phillip Kingsley shampoo and how it flies off the shelf all the time. I have been reluctant to buy because it's expensive. I wanted to ask how long and how often are you using it before you see results. I have scalp psorasis and it's flaring bad at the mo. Steph

Posted Mon 7 May 2018 19.33 by Mair

Hi Steph, I'm also a John Lewis partner and work for Waitrose. I saw results after the first wash. I've now only been using for a week and I would confidently wear black now the summer is here!! I have spent a fortune on products over the years and had so many prescribed medications. It's gone! Let me know if you do try this x

Posted Mon 7 May 2018 19.35 by Mair

Sorry I've used it probably 3 times this week but it's been so hot and gardening most days xx

Posted Tue 8 May 2018 23.03 by sara

I use tar coal shampoo and it works great. The trick is to leave it on for 10-20 minutes so I typically apply in the bath while I'm soaking in epsom salts. I also have P on other areas of my body and I use a low level topical sterioid but after reading posts I'm going to try organic coconut oil.

To take part, sign in or register with us