Your Ciclosporin stories.... support needed!

Posted Fri 21 Sep 2018 00.54 by Xtess_mpx

It's so strange how others react differently to cyclosporin. I went on cyclosporin for 6weeks and was extremely ill and bed ridden because of the effects. My psoriasis spread all over my scalp and spread in loads of patches up my legs, although before I only had two patches on each leg and over the scalp. I'm possibly thinking it doesnt react well because I'm a teen and hormones I'm not sure. However cyclosporine has ruined my psoriasis and coming off it made it spread even worse! Does any one have any advise on natural or dieting remedies? It's never been this bad in the six years I have had it :( Thanks Tess

Posted Fri 21 Sep 2018 05.18 by Cazzy27

Hi Tess. Have you read the forum about blueberries. It makes very interesting and positive reading. I have PPP and I tried it but it didn't work for me. Please have a read and see what you think. Hope this helps. Carole

Posted Fri 21 Sep 2018 10.21 by Xtess_mpx

Ill make sure to read the blueberries forum, I have blueberries most days it makes a some difference, however the cyclospprin has made it extra stubborn unfortunately. Ill go and read the blueberries forum Thanks Tess

Posted Fri 21 Sep 2018 10.31 by Cazzy27

Hi. I took a break from the Cyclosporin for four weeks just to try the blueberries and to give me a rest from the meds. Not sure that the two go together well but it was definitely worth a try. Carole

To take part, sign in or register with us