Taltz

Posted Thu 7 Jun 2018 18.22 by kirsty
10 years and now having yet another flare up

Hi just wondering if anyone on here is trying taltz injections and if so how are you finding them? I start mine tomorrow, had psoriasis now for 15 years currently having a flare up too. Really hope taltz start a to work!

Posted Tue 7 Aug 2018 23.26 by Judithdos

Hi I've just started on Taltz had 3 injections so far. (On a positive note my Psoriasis cleared up totally in a week (never been clear in 10yrs). The negatives so far the injections are really painful, my skin reacted at the injection sites both thighs purple/burgundy 15cm circles and really itchy/painful 10 days after injecting ) so have been using hydrocortisone cream and piriton tablets. Dispite all this I am going to persevere with it and have done next injection in tummy and praying I won't have a bad reaction again .

Posted Fri 15 Feb 2019 12.19 by csharp2a

I just started Taltz last evening. I agree that the injections are very painful. I have been on Enbrel for years and never have they hurt like that. I am finding that my joints are very sore today. I have read that achy joints are a possible side effect of Taltz. I will be keeping track to see if it improves. I expect that it will after my system gets used to the med. Has anyone else had this same issue when starting Taltz?

To take part, sign in or register with us