CBD oil

Posted Sat 9 Jun 2018 08.20 by Summer

Has anyone used CBD oil to help their P. If so where from and did you get good results

Posted Sat 9 Jun 2018 12.25 by Mclean316

Hi summer, I started using CBD yesterday, I'll keep you posted if there are no other replies

Posted Mon 11 Jun 2018 11.22 by Chrissie NW

Hi Summer, I assume you are referring to Cannabis Oil???? If you are I tried it and my Psoriasis was very bad, I put it on my skin, but Im afraid it did not work for me, but when I discussed it with my friend, who also has P. she said she took it like medicine, she was not as bad as me and she see improvement. You can buy it on Amazon, no harm in trying it. Good Luck Chrissie

Posted Tue 12 Jun 2018 17.29 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Just to mention: Much of what is advertised in UK as CBD oil or cannabis oil (or what shows up in an internet search) is actually Hemp oil - it is made from different parts of the plant and is not the same thing.

Posted Wed 13 Jun 2018 03.01 by Debra B

I just started taking it twice a day 1 week ago. No relief yet. I’m praying. I’m so uncomfortable. Debra. Help!

Posted Tue 19 Jun 2018 18.46 by Kiff

I purchased a Full Spectrum CBD lotion for my daughter. She started using it a couple weeks ago... We could not be Happier!!! Immediate results of "relaxed skin" not "tight" no sting or burn, like with all other lotions. Now, she has clear skin... just a little pink where the patches have been. She is Happy, I am happy!!! From all the research I did and questions I asked... Full spectrum products are going to be the most beneficial . My advice is do the research, find a local place willing to answer your questions and find out what products you can benefit from the most! CBD oils, tinctures, gummies, topical's... there are so many options. CBD oil is derived from the plant... BUT is NOT the same has Hemp Oil- Hemp oil is extracted from the flowers or leaves. CBD is extracted from the whole plant, not just parts of it. So you get the cannabinoids, which interact with Our bodies natural endocannabinoid systems. Good Luck !!

Posted Tue 19 Jun 2018 18.53 by Mclean316

Hi Kiff, Have you got information on this lotion like where you got it and brand? Thanks

Posted Tue 19 Jun 2018 19.07 by Kiff

I am in the States and use a brand called American Shaman. The store/shop is called American Shaman also... not sure how many other states have this place?? It is a Full Spectrum CBD lotion. The shop has great reviews and they had a lots of research information on their website and was willing to answer all my questions. Also! some places want your money... I found lotions and oils that were priced over $100.00(USD) be careful what you purchase, expensive does Not mean better.

Posted Tue 3 Jul 2018 11.42 by Charlie24

I have had PPP for the last 4 years on the sole of my left foot. What started as, what I thought, athlete's foot between 2 toes has now spread as far as my heel. I don't think there is a cream, lotion or potion on the market either prescription or over the counter that I haven't tried, I have even had light treatment - nothing worked. I reached a very dark place in January of this year when I got an infection which ended up as cellulitis in my left leg, I was in hospital for 2 weeks with complete bed rest followed by another 2 weeks bed rest at home whilst being bombarded with very strong antibiotics both intravenous and oral. I have become semi-housebound as walking is just too painful. The PPP cycle of blisters, blood spots, skin peeling is continuous with no respite. I have spent hours on the internet researching as going to the GP is a waste of time. GP refers to dermatologist, dermatologist prescribes a different steroid cream and then sends letter of discharge. What seems recurrent in the research I have done is that food and your digestive system can play a bit part in controlling the PPP. So 2 weeks ago I started taking Cod Liver Oil to replace Vit A, Acidophilus to promote good bacteria in the gut and CBD oil both oral and applied to the PPP area. Not wanting to speak too soon, but the last two mornings I have woken up pain free as no cracks on my foot. It no longer feels like I am walking on razor blades but more like I have a crumpled inner sole in my shoe, uncomfortable but not painful. I am hopeful that there is a light at the end of the tunnel so will keep up the current regime and see when I end up.

Posted Thu 26 Jul 2018 15.32 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Fri 27 Jul 2018 14.18 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

The post below looks strange now, but was in response to a post from a company using the name Langfords and offering to supply various types of CBD oil. I don't know if they deleted their own posts, or if the moderators of this site removed them. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1. they have misspelt their own website address. 2. NO contact details whatsoever, who they are or where they are 3. They only accept payment by BACS (direct bank transfer), so you have no consumer protection at all, AND they will receive your bank account details. 4. On their webstore page, the links to "terms and conditions", "delivery", "right of withdrawal" link to a template from the web designer or host - there are no actual terms or details of anything. NOTE: there used to be a beauty-products scam a year or two ago where you could get free samples and "only need to pay postage". People ordered and found themselves signed up to monthly subscriptions of £80-£120 a month, with great difficulty to cancel and little chance of getting thir money back. I have tried CBD oil - I bought it from Holland & Barrett.

Posted Thu 26 Jul 2018 17.19 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Mon 6 Aug 2018 22.56 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

My post below was in response to a reply from the company mentioned above - which contained personal insults dirrected at me, and they did not even correct their mis-spelt website address, which I thought strange. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Both your site and your reply here lack any professionalism and do nothing to convince me to do business with you. If others want to - that is certainly up to them. Usually a legitimate business would at least provide a business address, and contact details other than simply an email address.

2 Posted Mon 6 Aug 2018 16.52 by Summer

I saw a post on here may be a few weeks ago someone offering samples of CBD, any one knows if it was removed OhNo_NotAgain? Responded to them. Maybe frightened them off

Posted Mon 6 Aug 2018 19.44 by Charlie24

It is now 5 weeks since I posted regarding CBD oil and other things I was trying as an alternative to steroid creams. I have cut out alcohol altogether (I do miss my glass of wine of an evening). I avoid sugar and try to avoid gluten (although I am not obsessive about it). It really helps that I am trying this in the summer as I have been living on salads and fresh fruit. I also mix CBD oil with my Zero moisturiser and rub into my foot every morning. My PPP has not disappeared but is certainly a lot easier to cope with. The pustules seem to be getting fewer and longer periods between them appearing and the area covered by the PPP seems to be shrinking albeit very slowly. I get my CBD oil from Holland & Barrett and although it is expensive, there is usually some offer available. At the moment if you buy one you get a second one for 1p which is fantastic. I will keep you updated.

Posted Mon 6 Aug 2018 22.52 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 9 Aug 2018 13.27 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Summer: I don't know if the site moderators removed that company's posts or if they did themselves (I don't know if the Psoriasis Association allow advertising from companies on here, I have observed other obvious advertising to be removed quite quickly). I pointed out on 26th July that their website address was mis-typed in their post here. Also they had no contact details on their website (no company address or contact details except for a single email address), and they only accepted payment by BACS which would mean customers would give them access to bank account details and you would have no protection under Uk consumer legislation if anything went wrong with the transaction. I also remarked that none of the sections of their website covering tems and conditions, delivery details etc contained any information. They responded with some personal insults, and did not even correct the mistake in their website address. That is not the behaviour I would expect from a professional organisation, even a one-man business. A few days later their posts on two threads disappeared. Their company name is still mentioned in my post further back on this thread so anyone wishing to order from them can easily find them with a search engine. There are however other companies selling apparently similar products who do give full details of their companies on their websites, their addresses and accept payment via credit card.

Posted Tue 7 Aug 2018 08.42 by Chrissie NW

Morning everyone, the Company who were selling was taken off by the Psoriasis Association as Selling is not allowed, thank goodness, we don't want our fantastic forum sites ending up like Facebook. Chrissie H-B

1 Posted Sun 16 Sep 2018 09.52 by Daria

Hi All, I am using CBD OIl, hemp tea and hemp buds. I would say the beginning was a bit strange, but now I'm getting fantastic improvement on many levels. I am grateful to myself for being persistent. I've done a lot of research on google. Apparently, the way oil is produced is important and if the hemp is a good quality. Too many commercial products out there. So, my final choice was www.cbdo.co.uk and I am happy! It is worth taking the time to research and think.

Posted Sun 16 Sep 2018 12.03 by Charlie24

An update since I started using CBD oil and watching my diet. I am still using the CBD oil mixed with moisturiser on my foot every day and following the no alcohol, sugar or glutten diet, but for the last week after reading another thread on the forum regarding blueberries, I have also eaten a punnet of blueberries everyday and yesterday I actually went shopping and was out for 2 hours walking and came home with no noticeable effect to my foot. Usually when I get home from the weekly shop (the only time I go out) I spend the next 2 or 3 days in complete agony. Feeling very optimistic today and going to keep on with the blueberries

Posted Sat 29 Sep 2018 21.46 by little1303

hi there can you help i have a 50ml bottle with my fav vape juice and just brought a 250mg 2ml of cbd can you tell me how much i should put in the 50ml bottle i am big if that helps lol thanks

Posted Thu 4 Oct 2018 02.44 by Amanda0115

My psoriasis is getting worse. Feel like I'm losing my mind - absolutely nothing works. No matter what products I use, there is never any difference. I've tried dozens and dozens of different cleansers, moisturizers and BP products. Can anyone please recommend a product I've not tried? Something new?

Posted Sun 4 Nov 2018 22.04 by BananaPhone

Hi Amanda0115, Try Protopic ointment (might also be manufactured as Tacrolimus but I'm not sure). It's not a steroid, which is the only reason I agreed in the first place, and it made my skin clear again. I have to apply it daily which kinda sucks, and some areas around might itch the first couple of days, but it is totally worth it because even if you're looking for a long-time solution you obviously want to clear some stuff up in the meantime so you don't lose your shit until you find the perfect solution Regarding CBD - I think I'm gonna go for it. I still don't understand what's better - Through the digestive system or by applying it on the skin? And if so then how much is enough?

To take part, sign in or register with us