Psoriasis treatment.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 2018 07.46 by Ryan1993

For the past 15 years of my life, I'm now 25 years old I've struggled with psoriasis, i have it in my scalp, on my face, arms legs, everywhere, i can keep the psoriasis on my face controlled with a product called dermalex which you can purchase in any boots store, for my scalp i use t-gel that works a treat. Recently i went back to the doctors about the rest of my psoriasis and they prescribed me with a product called enstilar, it's a spray on foam and it is the best product i have used so far, i highly recommend anyone asking their doctor about this problduct, ive had it for a week now and the results are incredible, my patches are barely visible anymore.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 2018 08.31 by DanielC

Yes Enstilar...nectar of the gods. Just be careful using it on scalp as hair will look like you've doused it in engine oil for a day or two as it can be tough to wash out Dermalex never worked for me but Protopic is good for using on the face.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 2018 09.29 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Ryan: if t-gel is working well for your scalp, I would not use enstilar on your scalp. Enstilar is basically a foam version of Dovobet - it contains the same active ingredients, one of which is a steroid. Do not use it on your face (nor any steroid) unless your doctor has given any specific instructions.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 2018 22.19 by Ryan1993

Don't use enstilar for scalp, doesnt say anywhere to use it for scalp.

To take part, sign in or register with us