Need help advice

Posted Tue 17 Jul 2018 20.38 by Charly

I’ve been suffering with severe psoriasis for 18 years. I’m 37 now tried all the creams bath stuff uvb treatment. I’ve changed my diet I don’t drink smoke. My hole body is covered I’m in a lot of pain it’s draining me. I’m back at the hospital Friday. If anyone can give me any useful advice I’d appreciate that. I’m starting to give up with it all now. I’ve done so much research and tried to manage it on my own but I’m at a lose

Posted Wed 18 Jul 2018 09.40 by Josette

I feel so sorry that you're suffering so much. The medical profession seem to under rate the psychological and physical effects of psoriasis. It sounds like you really need to emphasise how this terrible disease is affecting you. I know biologics have unwanted side effects but in your case it may be the way to go Talk seriously to your doctor on Friday. I hope it works out for you. It doesn't much help I know but there are lots of others out there, me included, who know how you feel.

Posted Fri 20 Jul 2018 07.35 by Charly

I came on here because it’s so difficult doing it alone. Here people understand better. Thank you for getting back to me I really appreciate it. I will let you know how I get on

To take part, sign in or register with us