Psoriasis remedies

Posted Fri 27 Jul 2018 04.47 by Rajesh

I have psoriasis in my leg and in my head also scalp is peeling. And redness in more places. The older spot is getting black in colour. Any proper treatment for this?

Posted Fri 27 Jul 2018 08.43 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Fri 27 Jul 2018 15.32 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

The first step to getting treatment is to see a doctor for a diagnosis and then try the treatments that you are prescribed. I have never heard of psoriasis turning black, I would even more strongly recommend you to see a doctor as a first step. If waiting for an appointment you can try using a good emollient - that would be unlikely to cause any harm. I would suggest Doublebase gel, or Doublebase Dayleve gel - both available over the counter. For scalp I find T/Gel and Alphosyl quite helpful as readily available non-steroid treatments - and both available over the counter to keep you going until you see a doctor.

Posted Sat 28 Jul 2018 22.49 by Hayleygazeyde

I’ve been using a wonderful cream which is from Romania and have imported to the U.K. It’s called Aur Derm Crema and consists of Mimosa, Myrrhe and Propolis. It’s on Amazon but I’m not sure that it’s from a reliable source which is why I’ve gone directly to the manufacturer. I’ve suffered since childbirth and am now in my mid-30s with Psoriasis and this is the only cream to rid of it. It has anti-inflammatory properties which repair the tissue. It has absolutely changed my life.

Posted Tue 7 Aug 2018 20.32 by Dryfacenomore

I had this problem mainly on my face and scalp for over 10 years. Spicy foods different types of shampoos and any face wash including the swimming pool or sea would make it worse for me I try alot of products and none seemed to work the sun beds helped a little but a temperoy fix until I found sorion cream this was my miricale no red rashes or dry itchy skin since I started useing it 3 months ago 😊 confidence levels are up alot now I hope this helps you also.

Posted Wed 8 Aug 2018 08.54 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I have tried Sorion for several weeks a few months ago - sadly for me it made not the slightest difference to my psoriasis. I assume that as with so many topical treatments, some seem to give amazing results for some people and do nothing for others.

To take part, sign in or register with us