Cannot find the treatment in Italy

Posted Wed 22 Aug 2018 12.09 by Humble

I have psoriasis for a long time, recently I have moved to Milan, Italy for long stay but I cannot heal my psoriasis; I have visited doctors and used their medicines here but all in vain. Expecting some kinda solution from your experiences.

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 12.02 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 23 Aug 2018 12.04 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

From the Internet, translated from the Italian: (You can find it also on Amazon.it , at least it shows you the brand, there are body creams as well as the "nappy cream") baby gella BODY CREAM It nourishes and soothes the sensitive and delicate skin of the baby. With Jojoba butter and Panthenol with moisturizing and emollient action. With Bisabolol, sweet almond oil and shea butter with a soothing action. With vitamin E to A for a nourishing action. Indicated for the whole body. Without parabens, allergens. Components Aqua, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Octyldodecanol, Methylpropanediol, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Steareth-21, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Laurate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Laureth -7, Parfum, Phenylpropanal, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Retinyl Palmitate.

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 14.12 by Humble

I will find and try them. Thank you very much for replying :)

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 16.19 by OhNo_NotAgain?

@Humble, good luck. If you can, please save a link to this thread and post back sometime with your experience of using this cream. Good luck!

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 16.28 by Humble

Oh yeah, for sure I will share my experience.

To take part, sign in or register with us