Hemp oil

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 11.00 by Lancs4

Hi has any one tried hemp oil? Im currently using enstillar foam for body and betacap for scalp which keep it controlled but not getting any better. Thanks

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 15.18 by victoria

Hi there what a shame. I have just been talking to a police officer he uses lime juice in small bottle from cooking section in supermarkets he swears by it. I did go back to doctors she told me to use the betnovate scalp lotion plus antibiotics for two weeks and obly use baby shampoo every 4 days if no joy reffering me to a Dermatologist so depressing at moment sport hemp no good for you. There must be a cure some were good luck

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 15.22 by Lancs4

Can i ask what antibiotics you take please? Its very depressing! For me it seems as soon as its getting better it comes up somewhere else 10 times worse :( good luck to you also.

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 16.18 by victoria

Ho god bless you yes ofcourse Clarithromycin 250 mg twice a day 14 day course. You sound desperate please go to tour doctor apparently lime juice stops the itching i have nit tried yet as antibiotics seems to gave calmed it down only e tablet taken. Good luck i feel for you Victoria

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 16.23 by Lancs4

Thank you i have another appointment next week so fingers crossed il get something sorted :)

Posted Thu 23 Aug 2018 16.36 by victoria

I do hope so i am not getting any sleep last night was the first the antibiotics seem to be doing something because no itch today so fingers crossed for you as well Yours Victoria

To take part, sign in or register with us