Cetraben Cream - Palmar Psoriasis

Posted Tue 11 Sep 2018 15.50 by ianlindsay
On palms of hands and soles of feet

I read about this in the summer magazine which mentioned a 2-week trial where the majority of participants reported favourably on the product. I've had quite bad and painful psoriasis on the palms of my hands for about 25 years. I've tried numerous creams and lotions, some OTC some prescribed, without success. For the last 3 or 4 years I'd given up trying and just lived with it. After reading about Cetraben I thought I'd give it a try without expecting much. There was a visible improvement within a few days and after about 3 weeks my palms looked normal - you would have had to look with a magnifying glass to have seen any sign of psoriasis. After 9 weeks my hands feel and look normal, with no pain or discomfort. I apply a pea-size amount to one palm and rub the palms together vigorously for a couple of minutes until thoroughly absorbed. A moist film remains on the palms which I wash off under a running tap and pat gently dry with a towel. I do this 3 or 4 times a day, including last thing at night. The improvement is remarkable and I recommend it to anyone with palmar psoriasis which has not responded to other treatments. Of course it may not work for everyone but it certainly has for me.

To take part, sign in or register with us