*Child’s farm baby moisturiser*

Posted Wed 12 Sep 2018 14.41 by MissJoanneMary
Hey! My name is Joanne, I’m 28 years old. I have had Psoriasis since I was aged 15!

Hey all! I have had Psoriasis for 13 years, I first got it when I was just 15 years old. It first started in my hair and soon spread all over my arms and legs. After going many times to the doctors and being given many of creams and ointments, I will be honest I gave up..I thought to myself “this is how I’m going to look for the rest of my life”. It got me down at times I’m not going to lie, but after all of the things I have tired over the many years I can honestly say Child’s farm baby moisturiser has worked like nothing I’ve ever tired before. I understand all of our skin/Psoriasis is different and different things will work for different people, but I please urge you all to give this a try. Please let me know if you’ve tried it and what your thoughts are. Many thanks for reading Joanne xx

Posted Wed 12 Sep 2018 21.10 by jay/o
i am 81 years young.have had psoriasis i was 36 which i manage well.it has only appeared in my toe nails for about 12 months and they really

Hi Joanne. My Name Is Jo.Am 82 Years Young Have Had Psoriasis For Years. This Year. Really Bad. Been Looking For A. Good Cream To Ease. Have Never Heared Of Childs Farm But Will Be Buying Tomorrow. Thanks For Info. Regards. Jo Ekins. Wellingborough Northants.

Posted Thu 13 Sep 2018 12.18 by RedDwarf

I've tried it. Didn't work for me, but glad it has for you.

Posted Thu 13 Sep 2018 15.35 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I also tried Childs Farm - did nothing for my psoriasis that any ordinary moisturiser would not do.

To take part, sign in or register with us