Break-out Kefir Lotion from www.chucklinggoat.co.uk

Posted Sat 15 Sep 2018 15.48 by Suzfly

Has anyone else tried this? It's not cheap - £16 for a large size - but I thought I'd give it a go. It does immediately soothe the psoriasis on my inside wrists. No permanent effect yet, but some of the reviews say psoriasis disappears in a couple of months if it's used reguarly. I'm going to drink a little kefir every day, too, to see if that helps.

Posted Sun 16 Sep 2018 13.27 by Twosmiler

I've not tried it but I've read a lot about it. I've also read about other topical probiotic treatments for psoriasis and eczema that have had an impact. Def worth trying! I'd also stick to the kefir drink or other probiotic sources (sauerkraut etc) daily. I got my gut bacteria sequenced before and after diet changes and probitotics and it did make a big difference and clear my skin. Good luck.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 2018 16.50 by Suzfly

Thanks. That's very helpful and good to know.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 15.21 by Mickrog

My wife read on a forum a couple of years ago that Goats Milk was good for psoriasis. I started drinking about a pint a day and withing weeks the psoriasis that was all over my knees. elbows, ankles, on my face and completely covering my hands started to diminish. Two years down the line I only have small flare ups on my knuckles (associated with Arthritus) and that is really only when I am on holiday and cant get goats milk or when the seasons change. I purely use Tesco's / Sainsbury's / Morrisons Goats milk and that is somethin of the order £1.50 per litre...........

To take part, sign in or register with us