newly diagnosed

Posted Thu 20 Sep 2018 18.29 by sophiab

i have suffered with eczema all of my life- so for 25 years. which suddenly got worse last year and turned out to be contact dermatitis and while also undergoing patch testing this week and finding out allergies i know i have. I have also been newly diagnosed this week with psoriasis after struggling a lot with very thick and cracked skin on feet that has failed to heal and got worse very quickly over the past month, creams have failed to work so far and also got a infection as a result. trouble is i don 't seem to be getting much information from anyone. nurse does not know much and just thrown another cream at me. consultant at patch testing has failed to tell me which type it is, which will help with treatment and to be able to manage it. also despite just coming off antibiotics and it not looking infected anymore as it is not red. i am really still struggling with really swollen foot, ankle and lower leg that i am struggling to get under control, and also getting pain really bad in my left foot more, as well as the ankle and leg.

To take part, sign in or register with us