Foundation

Posted Fri 5 Oct 2018 11.19 by Holly1
Has psoriasis since 2001

Hi all, My psoriasis has flared On my face again 😏 I was wondering if anyone can recommend an excellent foundation that's cheap. I currently use clinic super balanced foundation which is really good and whilst I don't mind spending the extra money trying to cover it up I was wondering if there is a cheaper but just as good if not better version. Many thanks ☺️

Posted Fri 5 Oct 2018 11.51 by victoria

Hi Holly 1 If I were you definitely stick with clinic don't try others. May have chemicals in to make your skin flare up. Or youtube see what others are saying regards foundations Victoria

Posted Fri 5 Oct 2018 18.45 by lisab

hi, i use maybaline mouse foundation in the colour porcelain. any other colour or make makes psoriosis flare on my face.it's about 8 pound but for me is worth it.I have tried all different makes and I'm my opinion this is the best

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 11.59 by Holly1
Has psoriasis since 2001

Thank you so much! May try and get a sample of maybine the mouse sounds good! ☺️

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 21.32 by lisab

I'm fair skinned and even though this looks quite dark in colour, it's the only share that makes me look healthy lol.i used to use no 7 mousse from boots but they discontinued it.so I tried this and I swear by it. it's the colour porcelain that's the best.i ran out and used the same make but I'm the colour dawn, and it brought me out in spots n some psoriosis on my face.so tomorrow I'm going back to porcelain.and gunna get a spare one. it's hard to get hold of I usually get mine from Morrison's. wilkos sometimes have it for cheaper though.let me know how you found it suited you.hope it helps your skin :)

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 21.35 by lisab

sorry my phone has a mind of its own. so it's respelt some words grrr *fawn not dawn lol

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 22.08 by Holly1
Has psoriasis since 2001

Thanks I a, definitely going to have a look at the weekend, il let you know how I get on. Thanks ☺️

To take part, sign in or register with us