I cleared up psoriasis with supplements and vitamins

Posted Sat 10 Nov 2018 19.58 by jdrummond (edited Sat 10 Nov 2018 19.59 by jdrummond)

Now in 50s i have had psoriasis since my 20s, lower legs, knees, hip and elbow. Everywhere i have sports injuries and scrapes. It tends to get better in the summer but not always. Yes the dietary things make a difference, not too many spicy meals. Keep off the peanuts. That sort of stuff. This year it got a lot better in summer but deteriorated as the weather has got colder. So putting 2 and 2 together i thought i would try taking vitamin D, and a few other healthy supplements. Over last fortnight i have taken double dose vitamin D, fish oil and wellman 50+. No idea which is the active ingredient but my condition calmed down in 48 hrs and has got better day by day. It is now practically gone within 10 days. and its cold November in UK. i cant guarantee results but please try it. Vitamin D + Wellman 50 + fish oil.

Posted Sat 10 Nov 2018 23.34 by Tayjoan

My father suffered with psoriasis for many years & a lot of so called remidies, to no avail, until my mother just by accident tried Arytons antiseptic cream, & within a couple of months he had nothing, completely cured & it never came back. Hopefully this may help someone else, it's just a suggestion, so good luck, & I hope it works for someone else like it worked for my dad. Tayjoan

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 13.23 by Change (edited Tue 26 Feb 2019 13.23 by Change)

Hey jdrummond. Gonna try your supplements. Did you take all of them at once every day or split them to twice a day? Thanks.

To take part, sign in or register with us