Pagets disease

Posted Fri 16 Nov 2018 13.08 by OhNo_NotAgain?

A simple search of the internet (eg google) will give you details about Pagets Disease of the breast. eg https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/breast-cancer/stages-types-grades/types/pagets-disease-breast If you are at all worried, do not ask random strangers for advice on a forum, but go to your GP or local clinic.

Posted Fri 16 Nov 2018 15.11 by Amybx

I was just asking if anyone has had a similar problem ( psoriasis on the nipple ) .

Posted Sat 17 Nov 2018 04.54 by Lz49

Hello and yes I've had psoriasis since the age of 13. Nearly 40 years later and I still have it. In answer to your question, there was a time when I had a psoriasis flake on my nipple and it turned out to be something else linked to breast lumps that they could treat easily and effectively. So do see your GP and ask for a referral to a breast centre.

Posted Sat 17 Nov 2018 08.39 by Amybx

Ok thanks so much:)

Posted Sat 17 Nov 2018 17.09 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 18 Nov 2018 09.23 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Amybx: actually, if you read your own first message here, what you actually asked is ; has anyone heard of Paget's disease? You did not at that time ask if anyone had experienced psoriais on their nipple. It often helps to ask the actual question that you want answered rather than a different one, it makes it easier for people to assist. In your comment you also state that you are worried that you might have something more serious than simply psoriasis. The website I linked MIGHT help you, but I would also repeat my recommendation (supported by others) that you seek medical advice ( rather than continue to worry).

To take part, sign in or register with us