New to the forum

Posted Fri 14 Dec 2018 22.42 by Jumpimgjive

Hi, I’m new to this forum and only by googling psoriasis did I find it, I’m sort of encouraged that I’m not alone in this but also disappointed by the number of us that are affected. My previous doctor had an excellent approach to my condition and I underwent 2 sessions over 2 years of light treatment which completely eradicated my psoriasis for a long time. We have now moved to a new house and area and despite asking for what I know works for me all the doctor will recommend is the usual cream treatments, these are fine in the summer when wearing shorts but not so good at work in a suit as the oils within the cream leach through material. Am I alone in this or are there others that experience the same frustration ?

Posted Sat 15 Dec 2018 09.54 by victoria

Hi jumpimgjive Just a thought because of your suit trousers long John bottoms as weather is cold plus they can be boil washed at least they would protect your trousers from oil in creams. Victoria

Posted Sat 15 Dec 2018 10.07 by Jumpimgjive

Thanks Victoria, il give it a go

Posted Sat 15 Dec 2018 10.55 by victoria

Jumpimgjive Just looked on eBay for you from as little as £2.24 brand new free postage get four pairs to wash and dry inbetween bless ya save on expensive dry cleaning as well plus buy some senetive washing liqued in big bottles less chenicals to wash them in thi k its organic all major supermarkets sell it and you only need small amount in machine Victoria Victoria

To take part, sign in or register with us