Psoriasis

Posted Mon 21 Jan 2019 14.00 by Cat

I have being suffering with psoriasis on my hand for the ,last ,four years. It completely ruined my confidence . I attended a dermatology clinic. I tryed every cream on the market including prescription creams. Nothing worked. I came across a cream called moogo for irritable skin. I cannot tell you how this changed my life after 2 weeks my hands are clear. And for the first time in years I dont have to hide my hands in public. Cannot not recommend this product highly enough. Fantastic.

Posted Tue 22 Jan 2019 01.57 by delriley

Hi where will l find this cream

Posted Tue 22 Jan 2019 06.48 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Tue 22 Jan 2019 08.55 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

If you simply type MooGoo into an internet search, you will find where you can buy it. I tried it early last year when I first read about it - for me it did nothing in particular to help or improve my psoriasis. But different people seem to have different experiences from various products. MooGoo has been mentioned in many posts on here discussing moisturisers generally - with mixed feelings about it, as seems to be the case with most topical treatments. Some people say it helped them greatly and some say they saw no improvement at all over any other moisturiser. If the price is not too high, then I would recommend that you try it for yourself.

To take part, sign in or register with us