new treatment with neotigason . (mainly for mans)

Posted Thu 21 Feb 2019 11.39 by mehdidb (edited Thu 21 Feb 2019 16.02 by mehdidb)

hi everyone. im mehdi from iran, sorry my english is weak. its for 7 years im living with psorisiis. i used many difrent treatment to get rid but actuly they couldnt help me very well and they was Temporary treatment . then i meet a new dr and he saw disease spread on all my body. he offered to me use neotigason (its Capsule) and its worked after 1 month really amazing. all Symptoms disapper . and other advantage is u will get rid of Ointment and itch and disease. but u must continue using capsule after 1 month but with new plan . for sample my dr said to me after 1 month use 3 capsule in week and after less and less. and one important thing for womans is that they have not to get pregnant after their teatment with neotigason after 3 years. i like to see yr feedback

Posted Thu 21 Feb 2019 12.29 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 21 Feb 2019 12.30 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Neotigason contains Acitretin. Mehdi: thanks for sharing your experience and trying to help others.

To take part, sign in or register with us