Hair loss + Salon Science Treatment

Posted Sat 16 Mar 2019 16.26 by 68aqua

My Scalp Psoriatic is just get better with Alphosyl Shampoo and Betnovate Scalp Application. I have this for 40 years+ My hair loss is getting worse and a friend is using this treatment but she is no psoriatic but going oldest (like me!) Is anyone here has to use this -I copy this information and ingredients Product details Intensive scalp treatment formulated with AnaGain™, an Organic Pea Sprout extract that is rich in restorative proteins, starch and fibres. These rebalancing, organic phytonutrients combined with stimulating caffeine agents work to help prolong the life cycle of hair and help encourage growth at the root. Continuous use of PROACCELERANT™ 3 TREATMENT helps to give denser, thicker, fuller hair in 3 months*. *Must be used as part of the PROACCELERANT™ regime. 'Comprehensive testing from a unique pea sprout has shown a remarkable increase of vital hairs when using AnaGain™ PROACCELERANT™ 3 as part of a regime' Dr Bernhard Irrgang Head of Research & Development – SALON SCIENCE® How to use Apply to dry or towel dried hair twice a day Direct the nozzle onto your scalp and apply the treatment in sections. Use enough drops to ensure your scalp is covered (approximately 50-100 drops) Massage into scalp to help stimulate micro-circulation. Do not rinse out For optimum results use continuously for 3 months as part of a regime with SALON SCIENCE® PROACCELERANT™ 1 Shampoo and PROACCELERANT™ 2 Conditioner Ingredients Aqua, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pisum Sativum Sprout Extract, Caffeine, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Protein, Parfum, Soluble Collagen, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, CI 47005, CI 42090. Thank for reading and any info you can give would help me

To take part, sign in or register with us