Psoriasis on the face and eyebrows

Posted Thu 21 Aug 2014 19.35 by harveynickels
I have had the condition for 30 years although the last flare up has not improved for 2 years. I have it in my scalp, eyebrows, side of face

Hi has anyone been successful in treating facial psoriasis? It it worse in my eyebrows and the hairs are getting thinner which is very distressing. My skin is very red and angry. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 2014 21.32 by FallOutGirlxo (edited Tue 7 Oct 2014 21.48 by SianLouise)
Suffered with acute psoriasis on my forehead (cleared) Bad spots covering my back (clearing) Odd spots on arms and legs (maintainable)

My skin was exactly the same on my forehead, I suffer with guttate psoriasis but this patch didn't look like it. I wouldn't recommend using steroid creams if your eyebrow hair is being affected by the pso. Try using Angels On Bare Skin (£6.40) from Lush, it's 100% natural and this cleared mine completely which was a miracle. It is quite an investment but it lasts forever and you can ask for a free sample if you want to see how your skin does. It is tricky to use the first couple of times but was well worth it for me.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 2018 07.16 by TraceyM

Hi 😊, out of the blue I got guttate psoriasis on my face last January, gp didn’t have a clue, I paid private to see a dermatologist, he said psoriasis, he told me to use eumovate which did clear it but as soon as I stopped using it, it came back. It feels like my face is on fire, sore and itchy. I have just ordered a uvb narrowband lamp, i’ll give this a go as after researching all reviews were good. After research i’ve also discovered that CBD oil is very effect for psoriasis, would love to get my hands on this

To take part, sign in or register with us