Extensive psoriasis, all types

Posted Sun 31 Mar 2019 16.42 by Danism444

Hi, I’m new to here. I’m 40 and have had mild psoriasis since i was 19. Recently it’s been out of control. I’ve had a rash like prickly heat which has turned into guttate psoriasis.... everywhere. It’s so sore and itchy. I don’t know what to do. Any advice?

Posted Wed 3 Apr 2019 20.40 by warren1
widespread psoriasis for 30years

blueberries 20 a day for 6 weeks Warren

Posted Tue 9 Apr 2019 15.53 by scouternorm

I don't know if this will be helpful, but here goes: I have been through prescription medicine & ointments from 2 dermatologists. On my own, I started using CBD oil on my plaque psoriasis about 1-1/2 years ago. I had very heavy plaque on my feet & my hands had numerous cuts, and my nails had pretty well died. As of today, most of my psoriasis has cleared up. I had to get a prescription for medical cannabis from my GP. Cost right now is $90 Canadian for a 40 ml bottle. There are some pictures here: http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm Good luck!

Posted Tue 9 Apr 2019 17.59 by Heidiloobylou75

I don’t really like fruit, though I do like veg and following SW, but read about going to think about going gluten and dairy free, will this actually help?? Anyone advise, also, if works, is try blueberries, do they have pips, and what they taste like? Thanks

Posted Thu 30 May 2019 14.29 by Robin

Blueberries are delicious and no they don't have pips.

Posted Sun 2 Jun 2019 13.59 by Judy

I was diagnosed two years ago with plaque psoriasis and have a stubborn patch on my right knee and recently had two flare ups. I am at the stage of trial and error at present with treating my psoriasis. I have recently tried coconut oil (the cooking oil - not fractionated and at present the psoriasis flare up is quiet thankfully but whether it was the coconut oil or the skin cells settling down I do not really know. I was interested in the 20 blueberries a day as I have not heard before of this and will incorporate the berries into my daily diet

To take part, sign in or register with us