Treatment

Posted Sat 20 Apr 2019 17.36 by Paul

Hi poeple I'm new to this so bare with me. Some years ago this horrible condition appeared on my body. The worsed area is my chins witch appear last year.i e had all these lotions .creams and now diprosalic .which just seems to make the area red and itchy.but dose make it any better. Now I e stopped wearing shorts for sports I feel embarrassed. I dont know who to see now or what to do next.it just remains sore. Has anyone any ideas please.they would be most grateful .I need to share this because sometimes theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Paul.

Posted Sun 21 Apr 2019 19.54 by Idy
Phototherapy, methotrexate, ciclosporin and stelara afficionado

Have you tried Enstilar? It's a foam available via GPs. It's easier to apply than creams, and for me it worked much quicker.

Posted Mon 22 Apr 2019 18.26 by JohnC

I’ve tried many lotions and potions with little effect. Previous UVB at hospital worked. That was 18 months ago and I know medics avoid repeating within the year. Can anyone advise where you can hire the Phillips TL01 narrowband beds in the North East. All seem to be down south. I would aim to mirror the 12 weeks of treatment and stop. Advice would be appreciated.

To take part, sign in or register with us