UVB light therapy

Posted Fri 17 May 2019 20.37 by Stargirl

Hi, I know that sunlight is the best way to heal my psoriasis and I have gone through cycles with the dermatology team which have proven effective but the psoriasis does return. I’m considering hiring or buying a uvb sunbed and I wondered if any of you have done this and can recommend a supplier or model? I’m based in north Worcestershire. Thank you for reading!

Posted Fri 17 May 2019 20.53 by Summer

Hi Stargirl I’m not to far from you, I bought a philips TL01 narrowband from much better skin MBS up north. 9 tubes cost r round £1400.00? The guy was really helpful spoke to him several times before I committed, this is the phone number 08006120954, google them. I was very impressed with how I responded Give them a call, and take it from there All the best.

Posted Fri 17 May 2019 21.00 by Stargirl

Hi summer, Thank you for your reply and the information. I’ve been having a look and saw the mbs website and that the Philips tubes are good. I’ll look into them further. Lovely to hear you had a good response.

Posted Tue 28 May 2019 09.29 by Billy2018

Hi I have just been looking at the narrow band UVB sunbed on MBS also. Have you gone through with the purchase? I suffer with scalp psoriasis. Kind Regards Billy

Posted Sat 8 Jun 2019 13.06 by sore i assist

I have invested in my own uvb sunbed having found it to be the only thing that works for me. Unfortunately in my experience the p does come back eventually but it is good to have that period of solace and feel normal for as long as it lasts. I am considering hiring out the sunbed I own for the periods that I am not using it myself. I live in Bristol and own a van so can deliver if anyone is interested

To take part, sign in or register with us