Posted Wed 22 May 2019 11.03pm by Carlos Martins

Hy everyone I have been diagnosed with psoriasis a couple of months ago, I got it just in my hands but has been devastating.

Just need someone to talk and to share experiences

Posted Sat 25 May 2019 11am by Chimples

I'm a new member too. I'm 58 and have had psoriasis since I was about seven.

It's disappeared - as if by magic - when I have been happy. But it comes back with determination.

I feel it is like a virus - once I clear it from one part of my body, it find another part of my body to attack.

I have been lucky up to now because my face has not been affected. I now have two patches on my face.

Quite frightened.

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.