Treatments

Posted Mon 27 May 2019 03.25 by Jennyg87

Hi new to this page it’s nice to know people feel the way I feel with the daily battles of emotional and physical. I am at that point now where I don’t know what more I can do I have tried uv light treatment, coal tar treatment, Tropic treatments and 2 different oral tablets treatments they work for a while but soon as the dermatologist decides that I don't need that treatment anymore because I have cleared up, but within 2 weeks I am covered again. Tablets have been the best but also the worse for me. I feel I have tried everything now and never going to be clear dose anyone know anymore treatments that would be available to me ? Thank you

Posted Mon 27 May 2019 14.20 by scouternorm

I don't know if this will be helpful, but here goes: I have been through prescription medicine & ointments from 2 dermatologists. On my own, I started using CBD oil on my plaque psoriasis about 1-1/2 years ago. I had very heavy plaque on my feet with deep fissures & my hands had numerous cuts, and my nails had pretty well died. The doctor said that they had died. As of today, most of my psoriasis has cleared up. I had to get a prescription for medical cannabis from my GP. Cost right now is $90 Canadian for a 40 ml bottle, although I just found another source at $120 for a 100 ml bottle, which I am using. The oil is easily spread and absorbed into the skin, and I don't ingest it. I also find that this oil helps with healing ordinary sores. There are some pictures of my plaque psoriasis here: http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm Good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us