Enstilar FOAM

Posted Mon 24 Jun 2019 10.55pm by gewakefie (edited Mon 24 Jun 2019 10.55pm by gewakefie)

Hey guys I’m on my second case of guttate after 4.5 years of course after tonsillitis. Last time I didn’t change anything I was in my early 20s partying not sleeping out all the time and took about 9 months to clear up, didn’t change diet anything led a really unhealthy lifestyle so can’t comment on if that is a factor. This time 4 years on. Older and wiser I’m trying to look after myself. Unfortunately after 2 years in Australia I came back to England and got tonsillitis again, guttate came back with a vengeance and I thought it would be another year of waiting for it to go away.

I’ve been using enstilar foam for a week and I’m nearly clear. Reason I’m making this post is because I’m literally amazed with the results and I haven’t used long enough to know if I’ll get the rebound effect but hopefully this gives hope to people out there I realise there’s already a thread about enstilar but I’ve seen it goes a bit off topic but honestly guys anyone looking for a cure and even if it does come back for a bit of a break just try this. Hope this helps someone it’s literally a miracle medicine

Good luck ❤️

Posted Wed 26 Jun 2019 10.12pm by ashleygregs

If been using this for a couple of weeks and I two have noticed that they are cleaning up but on a couple of days when I have forgot to use it they have come back ,so im like you not sure if this will work or not ,I see what happens in the next 2 weeks before I go back to drs

Posted Fri 28 Jun 2019 11.39am by bransoj

Hi...first post but long time psoriasis sufferer, had it since being a young child and now in my 40s. I've tried all the creams and ointments and the enstilar foam is the one i've found that actually makes a difference to clear it up. What i do find is that its not one that will keep it away so it probably needs to be used in conjunction with another treatment.

So far i've tried Acitretin, MTX and after an appointment today at the hospital i'm going to switch to Tremfya i think. What i have found that when it flares up i can use the enstilar to get it back under some sort of control and then go from there. For me i just need to track down something to work with it.

Posted Wed 10 Jul 2019 8.50pm by gewakefie

You’re right it came back

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.