Natural remedies for bad scalp psoriasis? Would welcome your comments :-

Posted Wed 17 Jul 2019 10.31 by Suzie

Would welcome your comments :- including any thoughts on topical remedies/reducing alcohol intake/drinking a lot of water throughout the day etc? Thank you so much x

Posted Wed 17 Jul 2019 12.20 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 18 Jul 2019 05.04 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Different things work for different people and to a greater or lesser extent. So I would, for example, recommend you to try drinking less alcohol (if you are considering that) and see what difference it makes for you. I cannot see a particular down-side to trying it (unlike some actual treatments).

Posted Wed 11 Sep 2019 14.20 by ChinaBlue
Psoriasis worrier-warrior - using nutrition to become psoriasis free, medication free, symptom free. 1/2 way and working on it.

Amber Lou is local to me and has a cold-pressed all natural shampoo bar specifically designed for people with psoriasis and other skin related conditions. I like that her bars are sls free, paraben free, palm oil free, plastic free and animal cruelty free. Her bar that is specifically for psoriasis and has cleared my scalp entirely (although I also have a great diet plan too) is the All Natural Shampoo Bar. Her Cypress Oil & Marigold Soap is also the best for skin other than the scalp. The Shampoo bar is made from coconut oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, lime and aloe vera extract only. All cold-pressed. And the the Cypress Oil Soap is made from milk, cypress oil, local honey, vitammin E, marigold oil and calendula officinalis marigold flowers only.. I use the shampoo bar on its own, no conditioner dispite having the most knotty curly hair ever. The bar nourishes too and its worth the result. I'm now 9 months free from psoriasis on the scalp. Her website is not currently online. I find her at the Hereford butter market, but I'm sure she'd sell by post. Amber Lou's contact detail: 07530 376 537 or 01432 760 998 amberkurt@hotmail.com or info@abmerlous.com Just ask for the all natural shampoo bar to start you off. Best of luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us