Eczema

Posted Sat 27 Jul 2019 12.46 by Dave5377

Yeah for last nine years suffered with itchy anal area. After going to the loo to pass stools. After showering I’m Fine. Any way I started washing with a flannel I take a flannel or wet wipes with me. But have found Sudo cream helps. As of today I’m also trialling E45 cream I’m that area. I use cycle creams when I’m on long distance bike rides but use sudo crem in that area as well. Carry loo rolls and wet wipes and flannel in my cycle pack. Some shower gels have also triggered a rash on my bottom as well. Now I use Nivea shower gel. Imperial leather soap and sanex I’ve had colonoscopy s and stuff they can’t explain other than I do suffer from digestive problems so the itching could be caused by too much acid I’m on medication for this to and have to watch the foods I eat

Posted Sat 27 Jul 2019 15.10 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sat 27 Jul 2019 15.11 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

I used to suffer from an irritated and inflamed anal area many years ago. It used to drive me mad and prevent me sleeping. I used to wash after every bowel movement with a flannel and soap. Finally a GP I consulted advised me to avoid using any soap-product in the area - I switched to use E45 shower cream. He also advised to use only white toilet paper, which I did. I now also carry Andrex Classic Clean Washlets wipes for when I am out of the house. (they are not quilted and DO break down in water). I made the changes in 1988 or thereabouts, after 11 years or so of this intermittently and continuously for several months in 1988. I have not had a significant problem in that area since (apart from ocassional and mild hemorrhoids).

Posted Sun 19 Dec 2021 11.01 by ImogenWall

I get extremely dry skin on my hands during the winter months and sometimes they get so bad that my knuckles crack and it becomes painful. I have used Eczema Treatment Serum Of Foderma for 2 days and I already see a big difference. The most important thing for me was how it would feel after applying it and it did not feel sticky, the product absorbed into my skin and the fact that it is unscented is a huge plus for me.

To take part, sign in or register with us