Finally found something that seems to be shifting my Psoriasis!

Posted Tue 5 Nov 2019 07.40 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Markf64: I found that sebco ( aka cocois) did not help my scalp. Partly that is because I live alone and it was difficult to apply it directly to the scalp where needed, due to my long hair. But many people on these forums have used it and posted that it gave good results. I used exorex on guttate psoriasis on my body and it helped (in the bottle with green text) I also used psoriderm. I was never prescribed tablets.

Posted Tue 5 Nov 2019 10.01 by MarkF64

Allan m: I'm currently on a plant based diet, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad re P.

Posted Tue 5 Nov 2019 10.05 by MarkF64

OhNo_NotAgain?: Thanks. I've only used Exorex for 6 days, so I take it, I'd need to use it for much longer to see improvements?

Posted Sat 9 Nov 2019 21.25 by SomersetBernie
Having suffered from psoriasis for thirty years now.The battle is truly ongoing. I developed it in India when I was 19

Haven't tried enstiller foam myself but a couple of years ago I found a combination cream with a tub of sudo cream mixed with a small amount of canastan and a large pinch of Dead Sea salts(alluvia)worked wonders

Posted Sat 9 Nov 2019 21.32 by SomersetBernie
Having suffered from psoriasis for thirty years now.The battle is truly ongoing. I developed it in India when I was 19

My psoriasis has had a flare up recently, after sweeping up a flood on a balcony, and dirty rain water splashed on my skin, my psoriasis flared up within two weeks.That and a certain amount of stress I have undergone this past month.I am pleased to know that on the market there are loads of products specifically for psoriasis. I came down with psoriasis the summer I was 19,and have suffered from it since`Recently I came across Pharmaceris puri ichtilium products for psoriasis and am trying the body wash and shampoo out.

Posted Mon 11 Nov 2019 09.38 by Kd19

Morning. Thank you all for your helpful posts on here. From what I can gather you all appear to get flare ups but mine seems to be constant and doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere soon!! Is this normal or will it die down eventually? Thanks x

Posted Mon 11 Nov 2019 10.59 by Jimdog

I'll just mention that I'm currently alternating the helpful itch magic scalp oil with rose hip oil which I've also found calming on the scalp... both organic..

To take part, sign in or register with us