CBD medication

Posted Thu 8 Aug 2019 10.16am by mike andrews

Has anyone tried using Cannabis oil (CBD), to control their Psoriasis? It seems to have a good success rate with other ailments.

Mike

Posted Sun 11 Aug 2019 5.56pm by scouternorm

I haven't had psoriasis on anything other than my hands & feet, but CBD oil has worked wonders with my plaque psoriasis. Previously I had used Dovebet & was prescribed a drug called Soriatane, but neither worked for me. Possibly CBD oil would work for you, if you can get some. I have found relief with a topical application of CBD oil. I don't ingest it. It's a little expensive - $20 for a 30 mil bottle in Canada, it lasts about 1 month, and it's not covered by drug plans. In a little over 1 year, I would say that it has cleared up my hands & feet by over 90%. As an aside, it also seems to promote faster healing of sores/wounds.

As CBD oil is used more and more, I am sure that it will relieve symptoms of a lot of afflictions. In Canada, we used to need a medical prescription to buy it from a producer, but now we can now buy it online from a government store, without a prescription.

I have uploaded before & after photos here: http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm

Good luck!

Posted Thu 22 Aug 2019 9.08am by Chuggybear

Wow I've just looked at photos that is an amazing difference I think I might get some .thanks for the info

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.