Ayurveda for psoriasis

Posted Sun 18 Aug 2019 18.29 by Midhun73s

Hi all, I'm a 27 year old guy from India. I'm having scalp psoriasis for 3 years. Its not severe but still its bad enough to take down my confidence. I tried allopathy first. It couldn't make much difference. Next tried homeopathy, it showed some result but it was still coming back after giving a s relief. 2 weeks ago I heard about this ayurvedic doctor who cures severe forms of psoriasis and I went to consult him. According to him the only cure for this is to control the diet. He told me to be a vegan if possible. He insisted me to stop eating red meat. He said psoriasis is an autoimmune condition caused by being allergic to certain food items...Of course he gave me some ayurvedic medicines as well which costed me some 700 rupees (10$ approx) I decided to be a vegan. Its been one week ..only one week and im seeing very good progress in my condition. I will keep posting my progress. I hope this will be my final treatment and im ready to stay vegetarian for a lifetime if it cures my disease.. If anyone wants the details of the medicines or the doctor, feel free to ask...

To take part, sign in or register with us