Found a new natural product that seems to be working! :)

Posted Wed 4 Sep 2019 20.02 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I doubt if you will find this in a shop - it looks like they are only set up as a somewhat anonymous web-retailer. They do not even give a phone number or address on their website as far as I can see.

Posted Wed 4 Sep 2019 22.41 by Livingwithpsoriasis

Hi, thats strange. Hopefully soon the product be stocked in Boots or somewhere. They have very good customer service however. I did contact them via email and instagram about my order and they repsonded very quickly via both. So far I love the brand!

Posted Thu 5 Sep 2019 17.58 by Sarah

Hi jess, That sounds like a product I’m looking for as I’ve tried everything,steroids,light treatment etc and then when I stop it all comes back even worse! What is the web site called? And how much is it? Many thanks Sarah.

Posted Thu 5 Sep 2019 18.19 by Livingwithpsoriasis

Hi Sarah, It’s from a company called La Lune Noire. www.lalunenoire.co.uk I think it was £13 or £14 ish Thanks X

Posted Fri 6 Sep 2019 16.03 by Sarah

Thanks for that Jess,I’ll have a look.There is a shop near me that sells all natural products that I’m going to have a look in. The lady has had psoriasis and she hasn’t had a flare up since using them,so fingers crossed! She said not to buy products with wax in as that stops the skin from healing which I didn’t know. I’m so fed up with using steroids and when you stop it all comes back so what’s the point! Let’s hope there is something out there that works all the time.🤞🏻🤞🏻

Posted Wed 30 Oct 2019 23.54 by Livingwithpsoriasis

Hi everyone, Just thought I’d jump on here to let everyone that we’re interested in the natural psoriasis treatment cream from La Lune Noire, that the cream is currently on sale for £12 - I believe it’s normally it’s £16/18 ish! I’ve spoken about this on a few post and it really has worked wonders for me, and tbh it’s the only cream, except steroid cream, where I’ve noticed and big difference in flare ups! It’s amazing, I think I’m on my 3rd or 4th jar now - love it! Speak soon, Jess x

Posted Fri 8 Nov 2019 19.07 by katiemaxwell

@ivingwithpsoriasis Hi Jess, ive also heard on this brand. Im not sure if you are familiar with a girl called Molly Mathews. She was featured in the Metro online and she spoke about prefered avoiding steriod creams and had been using natural products instead. I contacted her on instagram as the metro didnt state what creams she was using and she told me it was La Lune Noire. She said it hasn't removed are psoriasis completely, its not a miracle cure, (I think we all know that) but she did say that it has definietly helped calm her skin. I didnt order any when she first told me as it seemed expensive but after seeing you messaged about it I've justed ordered some! Thanks for the updates - i'll keep you posted! Katie x

To take part, sign in or register with us