Inflammation

Posted Tue 29 Oct 2019 19.46 by Charlee88

Hi can anybody tell me what level there inflammation markers were at when you had a blood test

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 11.13 by Mac

Hi Charlee. Mine has never been higher than eight.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 15.32 by Charlee88

Oh mine is 14 and they are not sure why it's there I lost the sight in my right eye which is why they did the blood test and it came up with the inflammation marker but still have no answers for anything. Have started having pains in my hands too now so been for xray but just feel like no one can find out why things are happening

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 15.56 by Mac

It can be a long process Charlee, just need too keep at it. Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it soon.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 15.59 by Charlee88

I've been at it for a year for them trying to work out why I lost my sight and still no answers for that I have now started pushing them to look at the psoriasis side of things so hopefully they will start having some answers or just help with living with what ever it is

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 20.27 by Mac (edited Fri 1 Nov 2019 20.27 by Mac)

Geez that's some time with out any answer's, and not knowing is the worst.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 21.07 by Charlee88

Yes tell me about it and they just dont no why. Have just looked on my patient record and xray says nothing to report no further action needed so feel that was a waste of time trying to work out the pain in my hands. Just feeling very fed up with it all. Thanks for listening mac helps to have someone to talk to

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 21.11 by Mac

Doesn't sound good, i'd get a second opinion.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 21.14 by Charlee88

Yes I have a appointment with my gp again in couple of weeks to go through xray and my bloods so will go from there. Have so many appointments coming out my ears lol

Posted Sat 2 Nov 2019 07.50 by Mac

If you get swelling in the hands or any where else, i'd take photo's of it. It would be something to help them and you get it sorted.

Posted Wed 13 Nov 2019 19.08 by JN

I'm new to this so don't have a formal diagnosis yet. What level should the inflammation markers be at normally - or when should we start worrying?

Posted Fri 15 Nov 2019 05.02 by Mac

I think anything below 10 is considered normal. From my understanding you’d like to be 4 or 5. If you google inflammation makers it will tell you.

To take part, sign in or register with us