Inflammation

Posted Tue 29 Oct 2019 7.46pm by Charlee88

Hi can anybody tell me what level there inflammation markers were at when you had a blood test

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 11.13am by Mac

Hi Charlee.

Mine has never been higher than eight.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 3.32pm by Charlee88

Oh mine is 14 and they are not sure why it's there I lost the sight in my right eye which is why they did the blood test and it came up with the inflammation marker but still have no answers for anything. Have started having pains in my hands too now so been for xray but just feel like no one can find out why things are happening

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 3.56pm by Mac

It can be a long process Charlee, just need too keep at it. Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it soon.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 3.59pm by Charlee88

I've been at it for a year for them trying to work out why I lost my sight and still no answers for that I have now started pushing them to look at the psoriasis side of things so hopefully they will start having some answers or just help with living with what ever it is

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 8.27pm by Mac (edited Fri 1 Nov 2019 8.27pm by Mac)

Geez that's some time with out any answer's, and not knowing is the worst.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 9.07pm by Charlee88

Yes tell me about it and they just dont no why. Have just looked on my patient record and xray says nothing to report no further action needed so feel that was a waste of time trying to work out the pain in my hands. Just feeling very fed up with it all.

Thanks for listening mac helps to have someone to talk to

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 9.11pm by Mac

Doesn't sound good, i'd get a second opinion.

Posted Fri 1 Nov 2019 9.14pm by Charlee88

Yes I have a appointment with my gp again in couple of weeks to go through xray and my bloods so will go from there. Have so many appointments coming out my ears lol

Posted Sat 2 Nov 2019 7.50am by Mac

If you get swelling in the hands or any where else, i'd take photo's of it. It would be something to help them and you get it sorted.

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
WhatsApp :
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC049563 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.