Cosentyx experiences

Posted Thu 12 Dec 2019 08.30 by gmoore3110
Psoriasis sufferer since I was 14

After waiting 2 months for the funding approval and blood test results I finally started my course of Cosentyx. I am on my second loading dose and so far have seen no improvement in my Psoriasis. I have the most common side effects; cold symptoms and stomach ache, but that’s about it. I know I need to be patient, but I am losing the optimism I started out with. Am interested to hear other people’s experiences, especially if you started out in a similar way but ended up with positive results. Thanks.

Posted Mon 23 Dec 2019 21.59 by KatenicolW

I have just started on Cosentyx too! Ive injected 3 so far I do my 4th this week but I’ve got such a swollen glands on my right side of my neck it’s killing and the right side of my throat looks a mess. So obviously I have a infection so I don’t think il take my 4th on Wednesday :( my psoarsis has nearly almost cleared though! What dose are you on? Just be patient as I’ve heard loads of positives about Cosentyx!

Posted Fri 27 Dec 2019 19.10 by Gemnamics
Psoriasis since I was 10 and now 38. Psoriatic arthritis diagnosed 5 years ago. Currently on ciclosporin and cimzia.

I was put on cosentyxx 2 years ago and my stomach and bowel flared up so badly. It did not help my skin at all, my joints partially improved but I was in agony with stomach pain, bloating and cramps.

To take part, sign in or register with us