Help!!!

Posted Fri 14 Feb 2020 21.20 by Jadeyous

I'm feeling so low at the moment because of my skin its the worst ita ever been I'm top to toe I'm clothes with no part of my body showing because it's so bad! I've had psoriasis since I was 4 I'm now 23! Just want to know im not alone! I'm also in agony with my joints 90% of my days every day, has anyone got psoriatic arthritis? How was you diagnosed I've tried getting a diagnosis and just keep being told I'm too young to have it!! Please dont let me be on my own :(

Posted Wed 19 Feb 2020 11.56 by PsoAdminMod

Hi Jadeyous, I am so sorry to hear you are having such difficulty with your psoriasis at the moment, and that you are experiencing pain in your joints. Unfortunately, you are not too young to suffer from psoriatic arthritis, and so it is important that your doctor takes the pain you are feeling seriously. I would recommend you get in touch with our helpline who will be able to offer you more detailed information about what treatments you might be able to ask your doctor for to manage your skin, and the steps your doctor should be taking if you are experiencing joint pain. You can get in touch with us by phone on 01604 251 620, email at mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk or WhatsApp on 07387 716 439. I hope this helps, Amber, Psoriasis Association

To take part, sign in or register with us