tumeric/curcummin

Posted Fri 16 Jan 2015 21.08 by ush1
Mildly over 10 years on areas hidden until recently when my face became red and sore.

Hi there just wanted to tell everyone that tumeric is working for me. Recently got very red and sore on face and nothing the doctor gave did a thing! Well dovobet helped a bit but your not supposed to use that on your face. Anyway started using tumeric with black pepper and drank it and within an hour my face calmed down a treat. I've been drinking it for about a week and its all but gone and I'm so relieved. I'm just waiting for a order of curcummin which is the active ingredient which is supposed to be more effective. Will put a post up when i have used them for awhile. Its natures anti inflammatory apparently.

1 Posted Sun 13 Sep 2015 21.01 by Tesshelp43
My partner suffers from this awful skin condition

That's great! My partner is on his second day using tumeric in smoothies, we use fresh tumeric and pepper to absorb it with coconut oil and then use fruits to blend with the main ingredients, let me know how you're getting on. Also any smoothies you're using or works for you. Cheers

Posted Fri 21 Dec 2018 12.13 by Salty Backpack (edited Fri 21 Dec 2018 12.13 by Salty Backpack)

has anyone else had good results with Tumeric?

Posted Fri 21 Dec 2018 17.25 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I tried it - no success or help. No obvious improvement either for psoriasis or general arthritis.

To take part, sign in or register with us