Imraldi

Posted Tue 3 Mar 2020 11.06 by Andy Webb

Hi, I have just joined this forum as it has some great help topics. I am on Imraldi for psoriatic arthritis , we recently had a power cut while we were out for the day and my fridge temperature reached 10 degrees. I’m not sure if the temperature of the Imraldi reached the same temperature but as soon as I realised I placed some ice packs around the Imraldi. On the information leaflet it said that it should be stored at a maximum of 8 degrees. Please could anyone tell me if it is still safe to use? Many thanks, Andy

Posted Fri 10 Apr 2020 01.06 by RandomThoughts

Hi Andy, Imraldi is stated to be stable at room temperature (25 degrees) for upto 28 days. The nurse who visited for my initial injection confirmed this as I asked re travelling with the pen. Was advised ok outside fridge for upto 28 days but best to use a cool bag but not to put ice blocks diectly against the pens or its box. Keeping the pens at fridge temperature means they are valid for longer, for example if you need to skip injections due to an infection for a while then the (very expensive) pens aren't wasted when restarting treatment. I recall the temperature stability info was in the patient leaflet as well - the online EMC site has a version of the leaflet, which states the following: "6.4 Special precautions for storage Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C). Do not freeze. Keep the pre-filled syringe or pre-filled pen in outer carton in order to protect from light. A single Imraldi pre-filled syringe or pre-filled pen may be stored at temperatures up to a maximum of 25°C for a period of up to 28 days. The syringe or pen must be protected from light, and discarded if not used within the 28-day period." Hope that helps.

Posted Wed 29 Apr 2020 16.04 by Lynette

Hello, I have been told I will be able to take Imraldi for my PsA. I was wondering if it works and if anyone has any feedback. I'm quite anxious about starting a biologic. I would really appreciate any comments. Thanks. Lynette

Posted Fri 1 May 2020 03.16 by hope healer-j
hello to everyone,keep your hope, and keep strong,never give up.i started to have psoriasis slowly but surely in my young twentys,which then

i have had psoriactic arthritis since my twentys.slowly but surely getting worse,in my hands and feet.now they are becoming more deformed,as im 54years old.i have tryed some treatments,but without success.i have not tryed biologic treatment,as my rheaumertologist says its not swollen,so its not bad enough ,to take biologics.ihope biologics work for those who take them.as for me,i continue to take fumaderm tablets for my psoriasis,and painkillers for psoriactic arthritis,and genral stretches and strenthening exercises for hands and feet,and mild all over fitness regimes.i pray for everyone with psoriasis and psoriactic arthritis, that God will comfort and strenthen,and if its His Will,heal them.yours sincerely-hope healer-j.

To take part, sign in or register with us